Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today, another piece of amazing news...

I was informed by the NYAA that I'll be receiving the "New Media Scholarship" award for 2012-2013!
It's an incredible honor and opportunity and I'm so grateful and thrilled!
Thank you to Andrew Mueller and the members of the Scholarship Committee! 


With the initiation of this blog, my twitter account, (https://twitter.com/#!/IanFactor)
and the continuation of utilizing Facebook, (http://www.facebook.com/ian.factor.7) and my website, (www.ianfactor.com) I'll be regularly posting, tweeting and sharing my own personal experiences, work and progress as well as news-worthy, interesting and informative blasts of information about the artists and events of the Academy in general.

Once I get back to NYC and the semester begins (Sept. 10th is orientation) I'll have more, and more diverse images, updates, videos and news to share. 

In the meantime, here's a photo I snapped with my iPhone in the Cast Room at the Academy last month when I was there for the MFA Thesis Exhibition. This is only a small selection of an incredible collection of stunning casts that the students regularly work from. YES!!!


A few of the many casts at the New York Academy Of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment